Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where does the time go?

What can I say? It's been nearly a month since I last entered. I apologise to all three readers but I've been a bit pushed busy wise and just haven't had the time.

It all went wrong after Everards birthday you see. It all got too much for me and I had to leave didn't I, well the ructions, First it was the vicars wife with her 'giddy' turn and to top it all off the last time she went out was when Pete decided to get the cake out. And that was a bone of contention with Slack because she always does Everards cake. As long as I can remember Slack has always done him one of her pineapple upside down cakes and this year Pete made such a fuss about wanting to do one she left him to it. He's been on a course and when he wipped the doily away Slack went mad. She said it was a bread pudding white washed. Of course thats when the Vicars wife came back in after another nip of something in the scullery. She was swaying backwards and forwards and I had to push her back. Well you see she took a tumble. The thing is she's got this big nose, I do feel sorry for her, but she fell straight over and sliced the cake with her nose. Oh the carry on. And then they all started shouting and bawling and I just had to leave.

What a gay day! what a tight night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Good to see you back ole chum!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have you back - you've been missed!

Best Wishes, as always,

SVx

P.S. Where's 'Brad Fitt' gone?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Brad Fitt said...

Brad Fitt is too busy trying to open Summer and Smoke at the Apollo Theatre, Larry as you know is dead so he has more time on his hands!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive my insertion into your oevre. I came across you suddenly as I was passing by.
Best wishes from your Uncle Ada.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Bellacor