Monday, November 06, 2006

He's behind you!

It's been weeks since I last made an entry. It's the time of the year you see. During the run up to Christmas I'm always pushed busy wise as I have pantomime looming. This year I'll be involved in doing Aladdin at Cambridge, and not for the first time!

My agent, Brad Fitt, has also moved offices recently so I've not been able to get on the computer. He's moved to a fourth floor earie on St. Martin's Lane and there's still never a job at the top of them. He did get me a gig during the Summer as a warm up to the Dagenham Girl Pipers but that was only for about two bob and a toffee apple, hardly enough for me to retire to Hove.

So anyway, there you have it, offline for more than six weeks and nothing to say. Heigh ho.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness Lal, nothing to say? I really hope that the power of speech returns to you soon and that your agent, Mr. Fitt, is feeling tip top!

SVx

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Bellacor