Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have I missed something?

I took a turn whilst I was in the queue at Boots the cash chemist and had to have a sit down behind the counter. I don't know what came over me. One minute I was passing the time of day with Mrs Shuttlecock and her bunions the next I was on my back with my legs up and Mr Coaltar wafting a bottle of smelling salts under my nose. Everard came straight round with his sidecar and took me home, putting me straight to bed with a poltice and mustard plaster.

I've just this morning felt well enough to get out of bed and make a cup of tea. You can imagine my surprise to find fifteen months worth of newspapers in the front hall and sour milk from my wisteria to my wonky gate.

To save me reading all of these old Echos could you just fill me in on the important events I may have missed. Ta muchly. Lal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counters
Bellacor